A Physician-Owned & -Operated Fort Collins Surgery Center
Compassionate & Experienced Surgeons in Fort Collins, CO
For many years, the Surgery Center of Fort Collins (SCFC) has been the go-to surgery and family medical center for patients throughout Fort Collins, CO. Our physician-owned and -operated facility offers patients a world-class, multi-specialty place to go for non-emergency surgery. Our physicians and staff fully recognize how unsettling even elective surgery can be, which is why our primary focus is to provide top-quality care and a comfortable, calming environment to give you and your loved ones a stress-free experience. We strive to offer lower-cost options that don’t compromise quality or effectiveness. We want to help you get back on your feet and into your regular daily routine as quickly as possible.
From the moment you walk through the doors, we are confident you’ll recognize the expertise and compassion of our staff.
Our facility provides patients a convenient, yet equally sophisticated and less expensive alternative to outpatient surgery performed in a hospital setting.
Learn More About Our Comprehensive Services
The Surgery Center of Fort Collins offers a wide range of comprehensive surgical services. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Anesthesia – From general anesthesia to spinal anesthesia, we do it all at the Surgery Center of Fort Collins. Using anesthesia in surgical procedures allows our physicians to safely complete surgery without disruption while ensuring patients feel no pain or discomfort.
- Neurosurgery – This type of surgery is performed on the nervous system. Many chronic conditions can affect this system and lead to pain and discomfort. We are working to identify what is causing these symptoms and make a surgical plan to address the issue with neurosurgery.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology – This type of care is critical to women’s overall health and reproductive organs. Our outpatient surgical center offers a comforting environment and services from some of the region’s top gynecology surgeons.
- Ophthalmology – Proper eye care is critical for all ages. At the Surgery Center of Fort Collins, we offer cataract procedures performed by leading ophthalmologists.
- Otolaryngology – Otorhinolaryngologists treat and manage various diseases related to the ears, nose, and throat. From frequent ear infections to surgical treatments for hearing loss, balance disorders such as vertigo, ringing ears, congenital auditory disorders, and more.
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery – We provide premier plastic and reconstructive surgery services to patients throughout Northern Colorado.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Procedures – We provide colonoscopy and EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy) procedures for our GI patients at the Surgery Center of Fort Collins.
Why Choose the Surgery Center of Fort Collins?
At the Surgery Center of Fort Collins, we pride ourselves on providing personalized care for our valued patients, as well as care that is high-quality and affordable. The comprehensive services offered at our state-of-the-art surgery center are highly cost-effective. They are more affordable than hospitals by 40 to 60 percent. We treat patients of all ages, performing pediatric surgeries, surgeries for older patients, and everyone in between. When you visit our surgery center, you will be able to enjoy a convenient, equally sophisticated, and less expensive alternative to outpatient surgery performed in a hospital setting. Additionally, our physicians will never suddenly have to rush to another emergency patient or other crisis, as we are not a hospital and will only have you, the scheduled patient, to focus on.
Contact Us Today to Schedule a Consultation
From the moment you walk through the doors at the Surgery Center of Fort Collins, we are confident you’ll recognize the expertise and compassion of our staff. Colorado residents have trusted us with giving them quality patient services and care for years. As you look through our website, you’ll find a great deal of information, including forms and information on what to expect during your visit. Please contact us for more details. Our staff is happy to help answer any further questions you may have.