Time For You
Surgery Center of Fort Collins (SCFC) performs elective outpatient surgeries Monday through Friday, from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM. So you have time for yourself and your family. No call coverage. No weekends. No holidays. Work with a dedicated group of highly trained professionals in a close-knit team environment. Where camaraderie, learning, and continuous improvement are the norm.
Who We Are
Our facility has 3 Operating Rooms (OR) and 1 Procedure Room capable of providing service to a variety surgical specialties including General, Neurosurgical and Orthopedic Spine, Podiatry, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Ear Nose and Throat, Oral / Maxillofacial, Dental, Colonoscopy/EDG screening, Pain Management, and Plastic Surgery. We offer a comprehensive range of benefits.
Every SCFC team member is committed to his or her profession, valuing integrity, respect, a positive attitude, strong attendance, and collaboration – all of which ensures an excellent working environment. A certain degree of creativity, flexibility, and sense of humor is required for every role at SCFC.
You Should Know
- SCFC cannot guarantee a certain weekday off every week due to variable scheduling.
- Offers of employment from Surgery Center of Fort Collins are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background checks and pre-employment requirements.
Who We Need
Operating Room Registered Nurse
Surgery Center of Fort Collins has a current opening for an Operating Room Registered Nurse. This is a PRN to a full-time position.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of 2 years of OR nursing experience to include circulating
- State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification within 3 months of hire
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification