Time For You
Surgery Center of Fort Collins (SCFC) performs elective outpatient surgeries Monday through Friday, from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM. So you have time for yourself and your family. No call coverage. No weekends. No holidays. Work with a dedicated group of highly trained professionals in a close-knit team environment. Where camaraderie, learning, and continuous improvement are the norm.
Who We Are
Our facility has 3 Operating Rooms (OR) and 1 Procedure Room capable of providing service to a variety surgical specialties including General, Neurosurgical and Orthopedic Spine, Podiatry, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Ear Nose and Throat, Oral / Maxillofacial, Dental, Colonoscopy/EDG screening, Pain Management, and Plastic Surgery. We offer a comprehensive range of benefits.
Every SCFC team member is committed to his or her profession, valuing integrity, respect, a positive attitude, strong attendance, and collaboration – all of which ensures an excellent working environment. A certain degree of creativity, flexibility, and sense of humor is required for every role at SCFC.
You Should Know
- SCFC cannot guarantee a certain weekday off every week due to variable scheduling.
- Offers of employment from Surgery Center of Fort Collins are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background checks and pre-employment requirements.
Who We Need
Operating Room Circulator Registered Nurse
Surgery Center of Fort Collins has a current fulltime opening for an OR Circulator Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Colorado State licensure or Compact license
- Minimum 2 years experience in the operating room
- Basic License Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
Certified Scrub Tech
Surgery Center of Fort Collins has a current PRN opening for a Certified Scrub Tech
- Training from an accredited School of Surgical Technologists
- Colorado State certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Business Office Associate
Experienced medical office professional needed for a Full time position within our Business Office. Must be able to multi-task, detail oriented, independent, and motivated. Skills must include, excellent customer service skills, medical record knowledge, insurance authorizations, surgery scheduling, answer phones, scanning, and computer literacy. 2-3 years of medical office experience preferred.