The Surgeons, anesthesiologists, and staff at Surgery Center of Fort Collins want our patients to know that we are making every effort to ensure your health and safety while you are in our facility. We will continue to provide a safe clean environment during your visit with us. Our staff disinfects the visitor lobby area multiple times during the day and all patient care areas are cleaned with viricidal products between each patient visit.
In an effort to continue to provide a safe environment during the COVID -19 Pandemic, we are changing a few of our patient admission criteria…..We are screening all patients and visitors at the front door for temperature and symptomology.
- If you have traveled outside of the country within the last 2 weeks, you will need to call your surgeon to reschedule your surgery.
- If you have a temperature of 100.4 F or greater, that is considered a fever. Please call SCFC for further instruction.
- If you are actively coughing and have a temperature above 100.4 F (fever), please contact your surgeon to reschedule your surgery.
- If you have a cough but have no fever, call SCFC and we consult with the physician to determine if your surgery can be proceeded with.
- There will be no children under the age of 18 years old permitted as visitors.
- We are limiting visitors to one visitor for each surgical patient.
- The staff at SCFC will be sent home for any signs or symptoms of the COVID-19 virus as well.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.